Skip to content Skip to navigation

There are numerous student researchers, staff members, and postdocs in my lab from another country. Are we expected to report this now?

You do not need to disclose unless they are conducting research in a foreign country, which would require sponsor approval as a Foreign Component. If they are being paid by someone other than UNM, or are volunteers, that would be reportable as Other Support and should be reported as normally required by the sponsor. For example, for NIH that would be in the next RPPR or final technical report if funding is ending.

Quick Links