Policies & Guidance Related To Research
Description: Exercising powers granted under state law, the Board of Regents of The University of New Mexico adopted a body of policies for the governance of the University. The policies, which are published as the Board of Regents' Policy Manual, provide the framework and authority for the University's administrative policies.
Description: The University Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual policies align operations across the University, define roles and responsibilities, and implement the policies in the Board of Regents' Policy Manual. The policies include any institutional procedures necessary for a comprehensive understanding of the policies' intent and application. Before new and amended policies are issued, they must be approved in writing by the University President.
Description: The Faculty Handbook provides The University of New Mexico (UNM) faculty with a written record of faculty policies and procedures. Policies in the Faculty Handbook are unifying documents that describe academic principles, the reasoning behind the principles, and institutional procedures necessary for implementation. Faculty Handbook policies contain governing principles and procedures that mandate or constrain actions and apply to UNM faculty; therefore, the development of policies requires input from faculty members who have extensive knowledge on the subject matter and review by faculty members from a variety of academic disciplines at UNM.
Description: The Pathfinder - UNM Student Handbook provides The University of New Mexico (UNM) students access to policies and procedures related to students. Policies referenced in The Pathfinder contain governing principles and procedures that mandate or constrain actions and apply to UNM students. Every effort has been made to provide current and accurate information in this publication; however, the administration reserves the right to alter, amend, or abolish its rules, regulations or policies at any time.
- Extra Compensation Guidelines on Contracts and Grants for Full Time Faculty
- FY18 Guidelines for Return and Recovered Facilities and Administration Costs
- Main Campus Fringe Benefit Rates on Proposals for FY 2018
- Office of Sponsored Projects Procedures and Guidelines
- Proposal Submission Guidelines
- Summer Research for Nine-Month Faculty
- Research Integrity
- Human Subjects Policies & Guidelines
- Animal Care Compliance Regulations & Policies
- Financial Conflicts of Interest in Research Policy & Definitions
- Export Control
- Industrial Security Reporting Requirements
- Minors in Labs Guidelines
- Biohazards Regulations & Resources
- Radiation Safety Regulations & Policies
- Chemical, Laboratories & Laser Safety